About Me

Hello! I'm Kara Reynolds. Thanks for visiting my site. If you're here, I assume you want to know more about the books I'm reading, or books I'm writing, or what I'm blogging about. Those tabs up above should help you out.

I write fiction for Young Adults, read books for everyone, and used to blog weekly at Operation Awesome. Sometimes I still can't keep my writing brain from overflowing, so I blog about writing here.
This is my family. I think they're pretty great. I stay at home with my three kids, which I enjoy about 90% of the time. The other 10% is cleaning up messes.
I also drive for Uber and Lyft on the weekends. I get some of my best writing done between rides!

I love Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, all that jazz. I like to let my nerd flag fly whenever possible.



Need to drop me a line? contact@karareynoldswrites.com
Twitter: @Kara_Reynolds7